South Campus (main) Library (E2.200)
How to reserve a Library Space
- Select a table/desk/room and click on a start time.
- Use the drop-down menu on the bottom to chose duration.
- Reservations for individuals can be made for a minimum duration of 30 minutes to a maximum duration of 12 hours (two 6-hour reservations) per day.
- Users can reserve a spot up to 7 days in advance.
- You will receive an email confirmation once you submit your reservation.
- You can check-in up to 30 minutes in advance through your email or QR code at your seat.
- icon indicates that a power supply is nearby the space/seat.
There are 14 Group Study Rooms available at the Main (South) Library.
The purpose of the Group Study Room Reservation System at the UT Southwestern Health Sciences Digital Library and Learning Center is for small groups of students and learners to study and collaborate. Rooms can be reserved for up to four hours every 24 hour period, no more than one week in advance. Rooms are available for two to six people. Individuals should use the Individual Study Rooms.